24/48 Cores Wall Mount Fiber Optic Distribution Box
Usage and properties:
A) Suitable for the protective connection between cables and pigtails
B) Suitable for the connection between optical cables and optical communication device
C) Small volume, unique structure, easy installation, for indoor use
1. Products classification: Rack Mount, Wall Mount. Suitable for Simplex and Duplex different Adapter.
1) Several capacity: 8, 12, 24, 36, 48splices.
2) Several adapters can be installed: FC, SC, ST, LC
3) Suitable for ribbon and bunchy fiber cable
2. Products components: Cover, inner components, fiber connecting protector Inner components:
3. The heat shrink protective sleeves are used to protect fiber connectors
4. Material: All components of the box should be made of materials which are of excellent anti-corrosion performance, if not, then it should be static plastic sprayed; The physical and chemical capabilities of the material should be stable and should be compatible.
5. Features and advantages:
5.1 Made of cold-rolling steel, static spreading-plastic, small dimension and exquisite and easy for operation.
5.2 The box has a pothook, which is convenient to install and dismantle;
5.3 the splice tray could be piled one upon another, flexible to turn; The curve radius of the coiled spear fibers should be guaranteed to be over 37.5mm in the splice tray;
5.4 The box is of unique structure, reasonable layout, and has adequate room for operation;
5.5 Adjustable clamp seal ring and reinforce configuration, which could adjust different sizes of cables flexibly to make sure the cables are clamp tightly; 5.6 The indoor type is of excellent seal performance, which could prevent water from entering effectively.