2-3U 48/72C SC/LC Rack Mounted Fiber Optic Termination Box
Usage and properties:
A) Suitable for the protective connection between cables and pigtails
B) Suitable for the connection between optical cables and optical communication device
1. Products classification: Rack Mount. Suitable for Simplex and Duplex different Adapter.
1) Several capacity: 72splices.
2) 19 or 21 inches; 3U standard installation
3) Several adapters can be installed: FC, SC, ST, LC
4) Suitable for ribbon and bunchy fiber cable
2. Products components: Cover, inner components, fiber connecting protector Inner components:
3. The heat shrink protective sleeves are used to protect fiber connectors
4. Material: All components of the box should be made of materials which are of excellent anti-corrosion performance, if not, then it should be static plastic sprayed; The physical and chemical capabilities of the material should be stable and should be compatible.
5. Features and advantages:
5.1 Made of cold-rolling steel, static spreading-plastic, small dimension and exquisite and easy for operation.
5.2 the splice tray could be piled one upon another, flexible to turn; The curve radius of the coiled spear fibers should be guaranteed to be over 37.5mm in the splice tray;
5.3 The box is of unique structure, reasonable layout, and has adequate room for operation;
5.4 Adjustable clamp seal ring and reinforce configuration, which could adjust different sizes of cables flexibly to make sure the cables are clamp tightly;